Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Hexies!

I finally finished cutting all the hexagons!

This started out as 8 fat quarters. I will start sewing hexagons tomorrow. I thought I would add plain triangles but decided to just use the Glace fabric. I am looking forward to seeing what this pile is going to become.


My FMQ challenge for today. I finished the last of the triangles and did one end. Just the other end and the border to quilt. The silk thread is so fine - hard to see, but great to work with.

Have a great day and thanks for dropping in!!

3 comments:

Joan said...

I look forward to seeing what you are up to :)

GailM. said...

Me too.

I'm so busy doing my FM challenge that I totally forgot to blog about it yesterday. I've made huge strides in my confidence doing feathers. This afternoon, I will spend another hour to finish putting feathers on a table runner and then my practice on feathers is going to be put to the test. I'll be doing my good show and tell runner on Saturday. I'm enjoying the challenge.

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful!