Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hexagons

I worked on more hexagons today.

The fabric is "Glace" by 3 Sisters for Moda. Hard to see it on my floor (that's why I chose those tiles - nothing shows! Great for dirt, not for my design floor!) I will use off white for the fill in triangles. Only about less than half of the hexagons are there. I still don't know what I am going to make, I just wanted to use this fabric.


Todays FMQ. Another feather.
My new (only two weeks old) free motion foot broke on the week end. The piece that sits over the needle screw broke off. When I turn on my sewing machine it does a little dance (re-calibrates itself) and the metal piece would get caught in the needle screw. This is the foot that goes with my machine. I am just waiting to see what the Husqvarna dealer has to say. Now the foot just sits on the fabric, fine until I get to a seam.

I also transplanted lots of seedlings today. Ran out of potting mix, so I didn't get them all finished.
Summer is coming!!!


Beautiful sunset through the baseball diamond behind our house.

Have a great day and thanks for dropping in!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...