Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hexagons

I have been making hexagons.

I have a long way to go, but I wanted to see which layout I prefer. Off set with contrasting triangles (scraps of white just to see), or

all together (harder to see the individual hexagons).

I worked on some free motion quilting, but it looks the same everyday - hard to see with the fabric I used for the sample sandwich - no point showing it.

The weather has turned nice - almost 30° C - and I have been working outside this week. Not much time for sewing or sitting at the computer. We don't have a very long summer, I have to take advantage of the nice weather!

My plants waiting to be planted - for a couple more weeks just to be safe - we still could get frost!

A beautiful evening!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...