Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Free Motion Quilting

I have been FMQ this little postcard that I painted.



This postcard was inspired by the Quilt Rat's postcards. I have to figure out what to do on the edge. It is only 4" x 6", I tried a zig-zag stitch on the edge, but it didn't really work, and it seems too small to use regular binding - maybe I'll try bias binding.

Back in February I won a OWOH contest, and the prize of scrap booking supplies came today all the way from South Africa!


Cariena has a store and a great blog where she shows what she creates.
I am looking forward to trying new things!! Thanks Cariena!

I have been doing a lot of work outside - all the big jobs were finished this week-end!

Beds made bigger and perennials moved.


All the seeds planted.
We had a big rain last night and I think I can hear the seeds germinating!


Just the seedlings left to transplant, but that will wait another week or so, to make sure there is no more chance of frost. I am sure they would be fine now, the weather is great, but I have been growing those little plants for a few months, and don't want to lose them now.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...