Sunday, May 2, 2010

First May Finish

I sewed some binding around one of last months free motion quilting samples.

It is 10" x 13", and was my favorite sample from last months week of practicing. I thought it would make a nice little table runner.

I am almost finished hand stitching the binding to the back on this fruit basket applique quilt.

EQ7 is coming out this summer, and I can hardly wait! I love my EQ6 and it has been so helpful is designing the quilts I have worked on. There is a wonderful EQ7 giveaway going on over here, be sure to check it out.


The baby rabbit that is hanging out in our yard (and eating the flowers) found a friend. You can see the little mouse eating on the other side of the green bin. The rabbit was chasing the mouse earlier. Sorry about the picture quality, it is taken through a basement window with a screen. My children have tried to rig a trap, but the rabbit is too smart to go under, although he did hide out on this side of the bin to get out of the rain.

Have a great day and thanks for dropping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...