Saturday, May 8, 2010

More Blocks


I finished quilting the last two blocks on the fruit table runner (the one from my tutorial). The blocks are 6". I used 100WT thread.


Now I have to decide what to quilt in the triangles and the border. Probably some sort of feather design in the triangles and maybe a leaf border? I am tempted to experiment with different designs in the triangles. I know the block designs changed slightly for each one, especially after I watched some YouTube videos on McTavishing! This piece is part of my free motion quilting challenge, so I am trying to do a bit everyday.

I hope you are thinking of joining the Free Motion Quilting Challenge! Just leave me a comment saying you want to join.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...