Thursday, June 30, 2011

May and June Finishes

As part of the Charming Girls Quilt Club we have to list our finishes. Here are my May and June finishes -

2 applique pillows

Drunkard's Path buffet runner

free motion quilting sampler

Apple Core lap quilt

Tumbler mug rug

Applique table topper

Hand quilted Bear Paw quilt

I know these next ones don't count as finishes, but in May and June I also made these blocks of the month -

Granny's Hankie, Hop to It, EQ BOM, and Henrietta Whiskers

and I free motion quilted these two quilts for other people -

my Mom's quilt

Quilts of Valour quilt

It has been a wonderful couple of months. June has been so hectic and has just flown by! Summer vacation started this afternoon and it should be a couple more fun months!! Yeah!!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Sarah said...

I think you hace been VERY productive and I'm particulary impressed with the FMQ sampler.

Stray Stitches said...

WOW! You had an amazing amount of finishes!! Congratulations. All of your applique work is just beautiful :)

Cathy said...

WOW.... You certainly got a lot done. Love how the pillows turned out. Your FMQ Sampler is very nice. Love all your BOM's. Wish I could keep up with you...lol
Hugs.

Myra said...

Wow Joanne! Stop putting me to shame there girl!!! lol!!
You sure got a lot done this month! Awesome projects/quilting! 8-)
Have a great long weekend!

Mary L. said...

Man..you make my head spin! What a great bunch of finishes! Your FM sampler is amazing.

sunny said...

I agree with Mary - you made me dizzy. What fantastic work! I'll be a new follower.

Raewyn said...

Goodness!!! Well done on lots of beautiful finishes!! I love your appliqué table topper--and your fmq sampler is just gorgeous.

Me and My Stitches said...

Wow! I really don't know what to say besides...WOW!!! They are all amazing!

Joan said...

I feel exhausted - what a heap of wonderful work you have completed. Now I am going into deep depression!! Thinking all the time - what shall I do :)

Karen said...

Your free motion sampler is beautiful!

Needled Mom said...

For a hectic month, you certainly got a lot finished!!! They all look fabulous too.

Julia said...

Wow Joanne, did you sleep...well done!
Your free motion sampler is beautiful...as is all your quilting!
Julia ♥

She Uses Her Words said...

You have been very productive! I love your free motion sampler. Very nice!
Karen :)