Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thread Head Quilt Along Challenge Winner

Well today is my baby's birthday (14 years old!!) and also the draw date for the THQA Challenge. So my baby did the honours -

There was three beautiful entries! And the winner is -

Needled Mom!!

She made such a beautiful quilt. Congratulations! Her surprise of some of my favorite quilting things will be on its way soon (probaby not in the mail as there is a mail strike pending!).

Connie also sent me some pictures of her beautiful quilt top -

Thanks Connie! It looks fantastic.

Thank-you to all those who quilted along! It has been a blast!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Quilt Hollow said...

Congrats to Mary! Her quilt truly is absolutely a beauty!!!

Joan said...

Congratulations to Mary - its a beautiful quilt - and a big well done to Connie also - also - I hope your baby had a wonderful day - 14 is very special ♥

Deanna said...

Congrats to her! Such a deserving quilt. Now, I really MUST get back to work on mine. The finish is its own reward.

Desley said...

Looks beautiful - congratulations Mary.

Wendy said...

Both quilts are beautiful! And Congrats to Mary!

Needled Mom said...

Thank you!!! It was such a delight to quilt along with everyone else with those beautiful block designs. Your measurements were right on each time.

Connie's top is gorgeous. The colors are so pretty.

Happy birthday to your "baby." He will soon be driving which will be a thrill for him and give you a few grey hairs!!

Karen said...

Congrats to Needled Mom! It sure is a beauty as is Connie's.
I must have too much on my plate..i thought i still had to the end of June for some reason. But I'll be sure to finish mine up and let you know when I do. It was such a great quilt-along. Thank you for doing it!♥

Julia said...

Congrats to Mary!
Both quilts are beautiful!
Julia ♥