Friday, April 13, 2012

Quilt Reflections Quilt Show

I spent a wonderful afternoon at the Manitoba Prairie Quilters quilt show - Quilt Reflections.


Here are some pictures (sorry there are no explanations or names of the quilters - I am too tired, and I know we all just enjoy the photos). There were lots of people, so it was hard to take the best pictures.


Please don't pin these photos on Pinterest as they are not my work!


This lovely one is by  Corina - CW Quilts Sometimes
and is shown here on her blog.



























This quilt was quilted by Judy - Green Fairy Quilts
 (more pictures are here on her blog). 




There were so many amazing quilts!! This is just a small sample (my arms were getting tired - maybe it was with all my purchases! I know I didn't need anything, but I still managed to find some fabrics, books and a GO! die that needed to come home with me).

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...