Monday, June 13, 2022

A New Flimsy

I finished sewing all the half square triangle blocks (625 total) for the new quilt-

I laid the blocks out randomly. Once I started switching a few around and quickly realized that there would always be similar fabrics close together, so just left them as is.
I stacked the blocks to sew into strips.
The blocks are 4" finished (4+1/2" trimmed), with a 25x25 block layout.
All the pieces are now sewn together (just waiting for batting and backing).

I also finished stitching the little cross stitch picture -

I laced it on to a piece of cardboard to hang on the wall.

Photos from around -

A few mornings ago so many Canada geese were flying north.
A few turned around to land on the pond (I guess they needed a break).
I am so pleased that the vegetable garden dried out enough to be planted by the end of last week.

Caught Miss Maggie mid yawn - she has the greatest whiskers.
Of course Miss Molly looks so pretty too.

 All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...