Saturday, April 7, 2012

Different Kind of Construction

We have been busy cleaning the past two days.

Before
 This was part of our basement yesterday morning,

After
and this is how it looks this evening.
We got rid of the old shelves and desk and built in some cupboards. I got rid of some of my children's toys that they no longer need,but at least I made room for my quilting supplies. Now my fabric is readily accessible.


My sewing area is the opposite end of this room (now it is looking a bit crowded and cluttered, but I like all the old things, maybe I'll de-clutter one day).


My husband recently built this office space around the corner in the basement. I wish I had a before picture - it was a mess of old desk, old shelves and filing cabinet, plus an open ceiling that we never understood why the original owners had left it like that. Now it looks complete, and it is a much better use of space.

Back to sewing tomorrow!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

PS Don't forget to enter my giveaway - odds are pretty good so far!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...