Sunday, April 1, 2012

More Mini Quilts




Today I made a couple more mini quilts for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. These are so quick and fun to make, plus a great way to practice free motion quilting.


This is a close up of the "Diane-shiko". I used a Hera marker for the lines.


This mini whole cloth is 11.5"  x 8".


This basket pattern is from the Blessings quilt. It is 12" x 6.5" (I had to cut some of the ends off to get the quilt to be within the measurements that AAQI asks for - oh well).

I really appreciate all the kind comments people are leaving, sorry I haven't been getting back - I try. It is just that I have been limiting my time on the computer lately trying to accomplish other things. A huge thank-you though.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...