Monday, April 2, 2012

Stuff

Today was a day full of cleaning, laundry, exercising (something I am trying to do more of), luckily no cooking - there was leftovers for supper, but I did fit some hand work in.


I pieced this little crazy quilt together yesterday (another AAQI quilt) and finished embroidering the seams today, now to add the beads, buttons and all the fun stuff.


Also worked on this piece of tatting - this is more mindless in front of the TV.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Fiesta said...

Cute crazy quilt. I love the colors

Raewyn said...

You are churning them out for AAQI - well done. Your crazy quilt is cute - and will look even more lovely with the beads, etc, on it. I did a bit of tatting once - found it quite fun once I got the hang of it.

Karen said...

I never learned to tat. I purchased a shuttle and instruction book but got caught up in quilting. I long ago gave away the tatting supplies. Little bits of tatting make nice embellishment for crazy quilting.

Nancy said...

Tatting is mindless? Yikes, I have a hard time even tying a knot let alone tatting. I treasure some tatted pieces that I have from an elderly neighbor.

Marie said...

Really lovely colours in the little Crazy Patch - it would be amazing in a large quilt too.

Betty Lou said...

Nice little Crazy Quilt, I can't imagine that tatting is mindless. It looks so intimidating. Would love to learn.

Joan said...

You continue to amaze me...very clever... sorry I missed you and Wendy this last week. will try again next week sometime