Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Shelves


My youngest son made this little shelf in school a few years and I finally got around to staining, varnishing, and hanging it up! It sure is a cute place to display sewing things and old bottles (my brother and I dug them up in the yard of a home we lived in when we were young, in England).


I had thought about de-cluttering my sewing area but instead I added some thing (the clothes on the wall are from my mother's family).

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Raewyn said...

Clever son! It is gorgeous and looks just great with your treasures on it...and lovely to have that history around you.

Ruth said...

I love little shelves that this one is super nice! I also love little old clothes and have some in my home as well.

Karen said...

Treasures for sure!

Terry said...

I like it, you fixed your room up so nice.

jillyヅ said...

Oh Joanne who have me laughing. Instead of decluttering, like most of us are doing, you are adding. LOL

You are right, that is a very cute shelf.

blessings, jilly