Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hour Glasses and A WInner


I finished the rest of the Hour Glass blocks for the Hop to It quilt. They will finish to 3".


All 124 blocks. I think I will sew them together in groups of 4 to get ready for the finished quilt. I decided to make these blocks early because we should finish the block of the month in July, and I know I won't spend as much time sewing in the summer.


I used the Random Number Generator to pick the winner of the My Memories software. The winner is Wendy from Inky Threads. Congratulations Wendy - I know you will enjoy it!
Thanks to all that entered - it was really fun to see what paper packs and layouts people liked.
Thank-you to Liz at My Memories for this!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Joan said...

Lots of hour glass blocks there. and big congratulations to Wendy

Raewyn said...

Congrats to Wendy too - I didn't got back to blogland recently to look at the Memories software site but I did take a peek at your Paris hanging and thought it was great what you did with the software :-) YAAY- I have my new computer and am gradulally getting all my programmes loaded again. Watch out world here I come! Saw a Hop To It totally in Batiks today with slightly different sashing layouts - looked really great. Good on you getting your hourglasses made; I was thinking they would be a good leader and ender project so maybe I should organise myself. Sorry for the essay - have a good day!!

Wendy said...

WooHoo! Thank you!

Impera_Magna said...

Congratulations, Wendy!

3" blocks finished? Wow........

Needled Mom said...

Wonderful hour glass blocks!

Congratulations, Wendy.