Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday

I have been busy outside for the past few days - gardening! I didn't even turn on my computer yesterday!! All the plants and seeds have been planted - although I might have to re-seed, because of all the rain (and flooding) I think some of the seeds have rotted.
Today we had a little rain and I worked inside - quilting all day!

I finished free motion quilting my portion of my mother's Seasons of Migration quilt.


I did a leaf design in the outer border.


I finished this weeks focus and next I will start machine quilting the pinwheel quilt.

Outside the baby robins (3) have all hatched,

And my DH bought a welder, so my oldest child created a little sculpture for my garden!


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...