Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday

I have been busy outside for the past few days - gardening! I didn't even turn on my computer yesterday!! All the plants and seeds have been planted - although I might have to re-seed, because of all the rain (and flooding) I think some of the seeds have rotted.
Today we had a little rain and I worked inside - quilting all day!

I finished free motion quilting my portion of my mother's Seasons of Migration quilt.


I did a leaf design in the outer border.


I finished this weeks focus and next I will start machine quilting the pinwheel quilt.

Outside the baby robins (3) have all hatched,

And my DH bought a welder, so my oldest child created a little sculpture for my garden!


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That garden sculture adds quite a bit of charm! Very cute!

Your McTavishing looks great (why do you say it doesn't?) as do your leaves!

Sandra Henderson said...

Your FMQ is fabulous! Very pretty quilt. Love the baby birds, they just make my heart sing... I love yard art!!!! Garden art! GREAT JOB Joanne's son!!!!! :) What FUN!