Sunday, June 27, 2010

Snappy Little Bag and a Challenge!

Today I made a little bag from a pattern that my Mother had.

The pattern is "Snap Happy" by Stitchin' Sisters.


At the top there are two pieces of metal tape-measure (that's what makes the bag snap!). I made the small (5" x 4½") size. The concept is pretty simple, I think I will try out other variations to use up some more of the tape-measure.

Now for the "Challenge"! Jandi has put out the challenge to show off our creative spaces (without cleaning up first!). This is mine today -

I have been sewing together the hexagons. All the rows are sewn and I am currently working on sewing the rows together.

This is the other side of the side where today I have the ironing board set up. My sewing area is in the kitchen, (where a table could be, instead we have a sewing table and a keyboard) and next to the family room. I love being with everyone when I sew, and the light is fantastic.

Today orange flowers are blooming.

This is the only tiger lily that the rabbits haven't eaten!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...