Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another Quilt Show

This weekend I went to my parents, 1½ hours north of here. My Mother's quilting group had a quilt show yesterday and it was so much fun to meet my Mother's friends and see all the beautiful work that they do!


The pictures don't do any of the quilts justice, most were beautiful, vibrant colours.



The quilt in the back is my Mother's. She bought the kit in Alaska last year, it is called "Glacier". It even has hot glued little Swarovski crystals on it. I free motion quilted this one on her machine last year.

My Mother's Seasons of Migration Quilt.

There were many more quilts (bags, table runners, a bath mat (my Mother's again, it is made in that "chenille" technique with flannel and osnaburg), place-mats etc...). It was a wonderful show!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...