Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Books!!

I was so thrilled that the McTavishing book I won from Wendy (for the free motion quilting challenge) came today!!


My dear friend also included another book for me!!

Love it! Thanks Wendy!!

"Thread Painting made easy" looks wonderful. It is all about free motion machine embroidery. Now with all the new books that I have (painting art quilts, applique art quilts and now free motion quilting and free motion embroidery) the ideas are swimming in my head. I will hopefully have more time by the end of the month, when my youngest finishes school.

Today I watched a bit of the Mctavishing DVD that came with the book, so I had to try out a bit of free motion quilting. It has been a week since I did any FMQ, and it was so nice to do some again!

I am trying to work on getting more fluid movement into my "McTavishing". Harder than it seems!

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...