Friday, April 1, 2011

Still Quilting

I am still machine quilting the Thread Head Quilt Along quilt.

I tend to keep the quilt really "bunched" around the sewing machine and I haven't been having a problem with the quilting. The stay stitching through the black squares really helped stabilize the quilt.

I am trying out all kinds of quilting designs in the blocks, some I really like , some not so much. I am trying to not be too critical and I hope it will all look fine in the end - it is all a learning experience.
I have quilted 18 blocks and one border so far, so 22 blocks and 3 borders left.

Finally saw a rabbit today - I was wondering where they have been, I guess they finally have lots to eat.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...