Thursday, April 21, 2011

FMQ Challenege Projects

Today I layered my projects for the FMQ Challenge.

These are the duplicate blocks for the Granny's Hankie BOM,

and this is a table runner I pieced a while ago, I was just waiting for the right time to quilt it.

Lately we have had a beautiful black cat visiting our home, but a bird feeder and a cat are not a good combination. I've see him catch one bird, but when I went out, he dropped it and it flew away - thankfully. I still don't know whose cat it is.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Joanne how do I join the FMQ Challenge?

Needled Mom said...

No, a cat and bird feeder do not go well together. Grr.

GailM. said...

I'm startin the FM challenge on Monday. I'm layering up a table runner to start with and I hope to have a small top layered and pinned and ready to go for mid week...

Happy Easter.

Myra said...

That cat needs to be chased off before all your little birdies and bunnies disappear!!! If it keeps coming back, I find a light spray with a garden hose can usually do the trick... Mean? I don't think so, cause you wouldn't blast the cute intruder... Right?