Friday, January 31, 2020

January Round-Up and a Start

January was a productive month for me. I think the main reason was because to celebrate 10 years of blogging I decided to blog every day for the month - I needed things to write about! Some days it was just about tiling bathrooms, but at least those are finished now too.


I finished four projects in January - a woven table runner (with handspun yarn as part of the weft), a quilted wallhanging, a quilted table runner, and a quilt for a single bed.
I completed four projects as part of OPAM (Thanks Kris!), and two of the projects were part of my WOOFA Challenge (thanks Cheryll!). I realized I am motivated by challenges!

Now for the start-


I finished sewing the Pineapple Quilt blocks together, and pinned it ready for machine quilting.


I auditioned some thread, and decided on the red. Both are Essential Pro thread that I had such good luck with on the last quilt.


I started quilting an overall meander.

All the best!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...