Sunday, January 19, 2020

Another Quilt!

This year I wanted to try to get back into blogging - it's been wonderful. I am remembering all the things I like about blogs, and why I got started. The one thing I forgot was how inspirational they are. I thought this year I wouldn't start any new quilting projects, but reading blogs and seeing so many beautiful things, I just couldn't resist!


This is the start of a wall hanging that I saw on a blog tutorial. Should just be a quick project and then I will get back to my other works-in-progress.... Squirrel!

Photos from around-

I did some more tiling this weekend - the bathroom backsplash (I had ran out of tiles when I tiled around the bath tub). Also the mirror went up, the bath tub taps are in, and the door mouldings were installed. I am so pleased that it is coming together.
There are large snow drifts after yesterday's storm. 
Molly loves to dig in the snow.
Her coat is getting small, but it still works.

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...