Saturday, May 19, 2012

Friday Night Sew In Results


I had a lovely Friday Night Sew In - sewing and Skype-ing with friends, Raewyn (lovetostitch) and Joan (at Leschenault) - it was their Saturday since they are in New Zealand and Australia (love the internet!).


I am almost half way through quilting the string quilt.


I chose an easy design of swirls on the trellis and meander for the blocks.

Thanks Bobbi (Crafty Vegas Mom) and Heidi (Handmade by Heidi)!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Love that quilt! Looks like you have a wonderful evening quilting!
Kristie

Terry said...

glad you had so much with far away friends

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

What a fun evening of friends and sewing! Your quilt looks great! Have a happy weekend!

Mrs A said...

Fabulous quilt and love the quilting as always! I chuckled when you said they were easy, I'm still trying to get an even look to my quilting!

Raewyn said...

You're making great progress:-)I see my little star in your first pic!

Karen said...

How fun to be skyping while you sew! Love your quilt and how you're quilting it. It's going to be amazing!

Quilter Kathy said...

Great scrappy quilt...and a wonderful quilty night!

Bobbi said...

Gorgeous quilt!! Skype now that's a great idea!!