Monday, January 18, 2010

No Real Focus

My focus this week, is to have no real focus and work on a variety of things. Today I am working on a Romanian Point lace project.



This is part of a larger piece that I have been working on since last year. I have already made 7 of these flowers (as well as some other filler pieces) and I still have 17 more flowers to make. I think I will be making this for quite some time!

There are a few more contests out there. Kansas Trouble Quilters is having a giveaway of about 400 Moda HST's and a beautiful pattern. Kimberly of Quilting with Kimberly is giving away a copy of her new book. Wendy of INKY THREADS is also giving away copies of her book. Good Luck everyone!

I have joined the Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along over at P.S. I Quilt . I am really looking forward to it. It should be lots of fun.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...