I am so pleased to say that I have finished sewing together the blocks of my "Spanish Steps".
I just have the borders to add. I have put it away for a couple of weeks so that I can concentrate on other projects. Two weeks of working on one thing is enough for me.
Today I also finished a pincushion. I have been wanting a small, heavy pincushion for a while, and this is what I came up with.
A flower pincushion. I used the plastic center from pearl cotton, covered it and filled it with BBs. I also put a little rubber pad at the bottom to stop it from sliding. It works really well. It fits on my sewing machine and doesn't move when I stick a pin in it.