Monday, January 11, 2010

More Sewing


Today was a busy Monday of cleaning, laundry, ironing, baking etc. I did make time for sewing a bit on the "Spanish Steps" blocks.



Today was a beautiful day, fog this morning, and hoar-frost on everything. We are having unusually warm temperatures (-5 Celsius tonight), usually around this time of the year it is -30.






Even the bunny seemed to have frost on his whiskers.

I had a nice surprise in the mail today. FABRIC!



I started a new fabric club this year (from this store ). It is 1800's reproduction fabric. Last year I belonged to a different fabric club for a while, the fabrics were beautiful, but they only went with the fabrics they came with, and nothing in my stash (or month to month). It was a bit limiting, so I thought I would try out a theme club. The project ideas are flying around in my head.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...