Wednesday, January 20, 2010

3rd January Finish

I finished my hardanger heart ornament today. I hung it in the window for Valentines.



I hemmed pants for my MIL, does that count as a finish for January? ;o) There always seems to be mending or hemming.

Worked a bit on a piece of tatting I have on the go. I usually keep it in the car (for when I am a passenger, not the driver!), but it is too cold not to wear mittens now, so I brought it in to work on.



I also worked on my sample socks, half way through the heel flap now. I just want to say that I should never have recommended the "2-at-a-Time Socks" book. I only recently found out about all the mistakes in the book (I am told it amounts to 7 printed pages!), and I have been trying to make the corrections in the book. It is taking forever. I can't believe that one book can have so many mistakes. My socks are coming along nicely though, I still like knitting them this way. I am currently writing a pattern (hopefully without mistakes) for a class.



The fabric I ordered (from here) for the Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along arrived today! I can't wait to get started. It is so beautiful - Alliance by Moda.


It is 1800 reproduction fabric. Seems to be a new trend for me.

Have fun in your day. Thank-you for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...