Saturday, August 20, 2011

More Stuff

Not much sewing or blogging these days!
We leave for a two week holiday (in France) tomorrow and I just had a few things to add before we leave.

I forgot to say at the beginning of this month that for those making the Hop to It blocks we are making Block 10. Since I have not been doing much sewing, I hope it is fine that this block will be for August and September.

I did put together the EQ block of the month - August Amusement.

I also finished another mug rug with the free pattern (finished one thing this month for OPAM). I just had to do some free motion quilting and the binding.

The garden is still doing fine (lots of cucumbers this year) -


We have had a bit of rain this week, maybe the grass will come back to life. Last month was a record breaking month for the least amount of rain.

Hopefully in September I will feel like getting back into the swing of things (two family funerals in a 2½ week period gives a different perspective on life). The vacation has come at a perfect time for us.

Au revoir et a bientôt!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...