Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Couple More Wonky Stars

I am still working on my Olympic Challenge (challenge being the key word!). I did a couple more wonky stars today. I did enjoy making them this time.


I am still trying to work out how the whole thing will go together.

I am going to put an applique in the bottom left corner. Trying hard to finish it this week!!
The Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along is supposed to be starting this week and the Postage Stamp Quilt Along starts at the beginning of next week. Lots of new and exciting projects to get going on, so I need tho get this challenge out of the way.

I chopped the frozen pumpkins up yesterday, and the rabbits have been enjoying them. They had been chewing on the outsides, but really like the seeds inside.

Have a great day! ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...