Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amazon Order

I always love getting my Amazon order.

The Judy Martin Log Cabin book came highly recommended. I am not disappointed! She is still my favorite quilt designer/author. Her books are well explained and very detailed. The first quilt book I bought is Judy Martin's "Scrap Quilts" and it is still one of my favorites.


The other book - Fat Quarter Quilting -is for my venture into small quilts. On Amazon.ca all the quilts in the book are shown. I have a "few" fat quarters (surprising I know!), and I have spotted a couple little quilts I want to try.

Not much time for sewing today (volunteering and dentist appointments for the family), but I did have time to knit (waiting at the dentist!). My socks are coming along, just a couple more inches to go.


Have a great day! ♥

6 comments:

Gerry said...

Oh, I love to knit sox.
I also use the magic loop method of 2-at-a-time.

Hugs,
Gerry

Chris said...

Thanks for the reminder. I need to get that Scraps book. Luv, luv, luv Judy Martin's designs!

Lynn said...

I love Judy Martin's Log Cabin Book. I also love knitting socks, but I've never tried working on circulars. I like the idea of knitting both socks at once.

GailM. said...

I found your blog through Karens blog. I loved looking at all your 2009 finished projects. I have never ordered through amazon before until last week. I enjoyed looking through your tutorial. I might just give that a try.

Karen said...

Great socks!

jilly said...

I would so love to buy another quilt book, but I have more of those then I do fabric!!!

I noticed your ticker? Its at 1980...the year I graduated. Where does the time go???

Blessings,
Jilly