Saturday, December 16, 2023

December 16th

I said a few days ago that I thought my sourdough journey would be coming to an end, but today I had a success! I decided to trust my instincts and make an easier to handle dough (about 70% hydration) - it came out nice and moist, and so tasty. This one is made with freshly milled hard white wheat, with some spelt and rye.
While working in the kitchen this morning I thought this Christmas stained glass looked so nice against the frosty, white backdrop. This is one of my favourite pieces - I made it about 25 years ago.
Another beautiful frosty day.
Miss Molly on her spot.
I try to take pictures of Miss Maggie's eyes regularly to record any more changes in her eye colour (she also has a big dark spot on the top of her right eye). She can be hard to photograph up close, but today she cooperated.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...