Thursday, February 7, 2013

Romanian Point Lace and the Kindness of a Stranger

I mentioned before how my Beginner Romanian Point Lace Tutorial is the most popular post on my blog.
It has brought lots of positive feed back, but it also opened up a door for one person to criticize my work, and me, publicly. I don't respond to her, because that is a ring I choose not to enter.
I found out this week that someone called her out on her behavior.
I want to publicly thank fibre artist Elena (Fiber Art etc.), for standing up for me on a Ravelry Romanian Point Lace forum.
It is very easy to criticize some one. It takes courage to stand up for some one, especially a stranger. Thank-you so much Elena! Your kind words are very appreciated.

Since I can't have a post without pictures, I thought I would add photos of my four Romanian Point Lace creations,

the largest is 60cm/24" across
and how they are displayed in my home - 





Thanks for stopping by, and remember we should be one another's cheerleaders! Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...