I finished sewing the Rob Peter to Pay Paul blocks together, and the flimsy is all ready for quilting (just need to get some batting - seems to a constant thing!). These are 7" blocks I cut with the GO! when I was stash busting in December. My mother pieced all the blocks, and between the two of us all the blocks are joined together. The top is 70"x84". I love this GO! die - there are so many options.
The quilt blocks would have looked great on point too.
This little 4" block is this week's Temecula Quilt Co quilt along block.
The two blocks so far.
It was very windy this afternoon and this was an odd sight - 5 partridges all standing still, facing the sun, usually they are busy eating and moving around.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!♥