For the past 3 days I have been cutting up fabric, trying to deplete my scraps.
I used the Rob Peter to Pay Paul die and the 3+1/2" Tumbler die for the GO!.
This is the RPTPP quilt kit. There are 128 centres (I inherited the off-white yardage, and also most of the scraps) and over 500 "melons". It should be a 70" x 84" quilt, although I might add a border.
This is the tumbler quilt kit. I am hoping that it will be a lap quilt. I will use it as another "leader & ender" project, alternating the off-white with the scrap tumblers.
I cut all the leftover pieces into 2" - 3/4" strips to make a string quilt.
My goal for next year is to use up lots of the fabric I have in my stash, having quilt kits all ready to go seemed like a good start.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!♥