Saturday, December 17, 2011
Friday Night Sew In Results
I added the last border on the Granny's Hankie BOM last night.
The only change that I made from the pattern was to switch the fabric placement for the corner nine-patches (otherwise it would have looked like a four patch in the corner and I thought that it should match the sashing).
I can't believe that the quilt top is finished! It is a monster 102" square (yes, DH and DS are complaining, standing on stools behind it - what would I do without them!). Now I have to figure out how I am going to quilt it - that will wait until the new year.
I also did a bit of work on a piece of Romanian Point Lace. This is my own creation, and I will post the pattern once I have finished it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!♥