Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Granny's Hankie BOM

I have been working on the Granny's Hankie BOM (trying to catch up with 3 months of blocks before the sashing instructions come out this weekend).



When I printed out Septembers pattern it came out much larger than the other months (even though I did nothing different). I didn't realize that until I had traced and cut out all the freezer paper pieces!



Now I have finished getting the pieces ready for August's block, I have to prep the pieces (do all the basting) for July's block and all the freezer paper pieces for the September's block are now the right size (I copied the pattern at 85%) - just waiting for fabric.

Off to vote in the provincial election!

Have a great day and thanks for dropping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...