Tuesday, April 12, 2022

A Couple of Finishes

I finished a couple of knitting projects recently.

A pair of handspun socks (this is number 5 for the year - my goal is to knit 12 pairs of handspun socks in 2022). More details can be found here.
A handspun shawl/scarf. More details can be found here.

For the past couple of months my husband has been working in Vancouver (on the west coast of Canada).
He sends me pictures like this-

The view from his apartment.
Cherry blossoms.

I send him pictures like this -

The snow is melting, I don't know if we should be worried about flooding just yet.
The snow is off the surrounding fields (drone photos from yesterday evening).

Although the snow in our yard has come down a few feet, there is still lots to melt, plus we are expecting the worst storm in decades over the next three days! We have done lots of preparations, and hoping that it won't be as bad as predicted.

Best friends (although Molly looks a bit surprised that Maggie came to lay near her, she usually just comes to touch noses).

All the best!♥︎♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...