Monday, June 4, 2018

More Blocks

It's nice to keep up with quilt along blocks for a change!


This first one is the May block for Antebellum Album from  Civil War Quilts - a 12" block called Cross and Crown.


And this one is for the 1880 Sampler Sew Along from the Temecula Quilt Company - a 4" block.

I have been trying to just pick out fabrics without too much thought, because lots of the blocks I have been making recently tend to be made with a few of my favourite fabrics.


This week I finished spinning three skeins of yarn (they average around 90g/200m each - about a sport weight yarn), these are from the raw fleece that I combed.


I also finished knitting a pair of socks. These were knit two-at-a-time, top-down, on a 100cm, 2.5mm circular needle with 64 stitches. This was my "car knitting".


The yarn was handspun BFL/Nylon blend,


from fibre that I dyed.

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...