Sunday, February 28, 2016

QAL Blocks & a Cowl

I have been catching up on quilt-along blocks - 


The Westering Woman block for February (12" block).


The Circa 2016 blocks for the past 2 weeks (3" blocks).


The 365 Challenge blocks (3" blocks).

I also finished knitting a cowl - this was my travel knitting (perfect pattern - easy and interesting).


The pattern is Knitting in Nature Beaded Moebius Cowl. It was hard to photograph and looks better on.


The cowl started out as this fibre, some that I dyed,


and blended into rolags,


and spun into this yarn (it is a mix of wool, alpaca, silk and angora). I made it for another project and had enough leftover for this cowl.


 This is the start of the moebius (only one side/plane and one edge).



Our little friend has figured out how to jump onto the bird feeder.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...