Sunday, May 20, 2012

Another Quilt

I pinned another quilt today, ready for quilting. This is the third quilt this week - I should have just left the dining room table pushed to the side this week, instead of moving it every time.


This is the Double Wedding Ring lap quilt, and I am so pleased that it is smaller than the other two I quilted this week.

Yesterday we went to my parents. My mother just finished this little wall hanging -


She cut the appliqués out with her Baby GO! using the Rose of Sharon, Circle and Birds dies.


She made this table topper with leftover blocks from the Rob Peter to Pay Paul quilt.

She has only been machine quilting for a little while and is doing fantastic!


There was a beautiful sunset this evening.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...