Friday, January 14, 2011

More Drunkard's Path and a Winner!

First off, the winner of the Drunkard's Path Mug Rug Kit is Patty!! Congratulations!

Thank-you to everyone who entered!! And for all your kind words!!

There seems to be a general consensus that curves are scary! And before the GO! cutter, definitely something I would never have attempted - love the Baby GO!!!

More DP's cut out today!

I had some leftover FQ's from another project and decided to pair it with some white fabric to make a table runner. It took me less than half an hour to cut out 72 blocks! It will take a lot longer to sew.

I was given this book several years ago, and knew that I would never attempt anything.

Now it has given me all kinds of options for the DP blocks.

Who knew!!

I saw this cartoon, from an add in an old Quiltmaker magazine, yesterday! I am waiting for some other Accuquilt dies to come in! LOL

Yesterday I free motion quilted this little wall hanging that a friend made. It is from a McKenna Ryan pattern - something else I never plan on attempting - so many little pieces. It is the first time that I have quilted something for a non-family member - I hope she is pleased.

We have had lots of snow, so the birds have been going crazy at the feeder (I have been filling it twice a day). There was even four Blue Jays at it earlier and a Woodpecker.

The rabbit came right up to the patio door this morning - looking in! I guess the snow had covered up all the food and she/he wanted more!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...