Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amazon Order

I always love getting my Amazon order.

The Judy Martin Log Cabin book came highly recommended. I am not disappointed! She is still my favorite quilt designer/author. Her books are well explained and very detailed. The first quilt book I bought is Judy Martin's "Scrap Quilts" and it is still one of my favorites.


The other book - Fat Quarter Quilting -is for my venture into small quilts. On Amazon.ca all the quilts in the book are shown. I have a "few" fat quarters (surprising I know!), and I have spotted a couple little quilts I want to try.

Not much time for sewing today (volunteering and dentist appointments for the family), but I did have time to knit (waiting at the dentist!). My socks are coming along, just a couple more inches to go.


Have a great day! ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...