Saturday, February 29, 2020

February Round Up

February was a good month for me to finish a few big projects.


At the beginning of the month I finished a Pineapple Quilt (only took 4 years!).


I started this handspun tunic early last year by cleaning and preparing the wool. Spun the yarn over the summer, and started knitting it at the beginning of September.


I also finished knitting a hat out of some handspun yarn that I had dyed with indigo (this one had been my take-along/car knitting project).


I was really pleased to have started and finished weaving some fabric for my Mom in the month (especially since we were away for a week). 7 yards of fabric! 


I used up five of my orphan blocks (not the orphan block quilt I want to eventually make, but nice to use up some of the blocks) to make a table mat for my cousin (we stayed with her in Quebec). I am counting this one towards my WOOFA challenge too.

I had a couple of little finishes this month too-

 a tiny needle felted mouse
and a Valentine pincushion. 

This month I completed all my monthly goals for OMG, worked on two of my WOOFA Challenge projects, and finished 7 projects - 4 counting towards OPAM.

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...