Friday, February 14, 2020

Pincushions

I belong to Kathleen Tracy's (from A Sentimental Quilter) online group called Small Quilt Talk. For Valentine's Day there was a pincushion challenge. I made a little crazy quilt heart out of some leftover French General fabric, and an old key with a heart shaped opening.


I used a piece of wire so that the pincushion could hang up - let's be honest it is more of an ornament than a practical pincushion.


It is an addition to my other pincushions I have made over the years. The oldest one is the felt one with my initials that I made in primary school in England when I was about 10. I only use a couple of them, but they make nice decorations. It seems to be popular now to have bowls of decorative, matching pincushions, maybe that is something to try next.

Photos from around -

 Today was incredibly windy.
 All the blowing snow was something to see.
 I thought the colours were so pretty.

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...