Wednesday, February 11, 2015

More Knitting


I always have a couple of knitting projects on the go at once - a simple one (the scarf I showed yesterday) and a more complex one. After finishing the shawl last week I started a cabled hat (since there is still a couple of months of hat wearing weather left!).


All that snow yesterday has left the yard with lovely snow drifts. On the very right edge of the picture you can just see a flock of partridges sheltering under a pine tree (it was pretty windy).


A close up.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Joan said...

Have been watching your blog..and as always love what you are doing. Not doing much myself,and hospital tomorrow for a few days..to get me sorted I hope..

French 75 said...

Oh my. I love the color of that yarn. What is it? Gorgeous hat.

Dora, the Quilter said...

I love that yarn and the way it is knitting up. Gorgeous colors!

Mad about Craft said...

The yarn colour is lovely!

Paula, the quilter said...

Like French 75 asked: what is that lovely yarn?

Sheila said...

Very interesting knitting and what a neat photo of the partridge , they know where to go to get out of the wind :-)