Sunday, August 30, 2026

Week 35 of 2026

The table runners/towels came off the loom this week -

The towels still need to be hemmed,
but I have started to knot the fringe on one of the table runners (I am trying something different for this one).
I finished a ball of yarn on the cardigan I am knitting, so put the body stitches on hold while I knit the sleeves (two at a time on a long circular needle). I should have plenty of yarn, but just want to make sure.

Photos from Around -

Preserving the bounty of the garden is still well under way. This is the start of salsa - I thought the red onions were so beautiful.
Molly had an itchy nose on our walk.
GingerSnap! found an odd spot for a nap.
Miss Maggie found a better spot.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...