Sunday, August 16, 2026

Week 33 of 2026

This week has been all about cutting more dead trees, chipping branches and spreading the wood chips, but I have a few projects on the go -

I am knitting a cardigan with yarn I finished spinning during Tour de Fleece (using a pattern that I won during last year's TdF - the TANi Cardigan by ANKESTRiCK).
Also have a new project on the loom - more towels (there is a table runner in there too). This is part of a weave along on Ravelry. It is a 'barleycorn weave pattern', something new for me.

Photos from Around -

Some of the chickens ready for bed.
These two are sound asleep.
With all the wood cutting and chipping this week Molly spent lots of time in her most favourite spot - the truck (she loves going for a ride as long as we don't leave home). I think she thought I was asking her to come out, because she wouldn't look at me.
A sunrise this week.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...