Sunday, April 2, 2023

New Little Quilt

This week I made a really tiny quilt-

This is 8.5"x18.5". The pattern is 'Garden Trug' from Kim Diehl's Simple Whatnots #12 (I made a few changes). It was a fun little quilt to make.
I used a magnifier attachment on the sewing machine when stitching the invisible machine appliqué, it worked really well.

I also did a bit of work for my parents-

Free motion quilted (with a simple meander) a baby quilt that my Mom made.
It is such a cute quilt (it is a kit from Connecting Threads)
And turned a couple of pieces of cross stitch that my Dad stitched into little pincushions (stuffed with crushed walnut shell lizard litter from the pet store).
I forgot to show this one here last time, another piece I finished for my Dad (it is a Blackbird Design pattern stitched on even weave with DMC thread), stuffed with crushed walnut shells too (it was a 10lb bag, so everything gets stuffed with it - makes for a really nice finish).

Pets-

Molly napping on the new pillow.

Maggie keeping me company while I sew - napping too.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...