Sunday, December 25, 2022

December Catch-Up

I finished making a few things recently -

This is the Night Shift by Andrea Mowry. Made from handspun targhee wool.
This was my knitting when we took a road trip down south this past month (lots more photos later in the post).
This is a Sophie Scarf by Petite Knit. Made from some of first handspun from years ago - I can't remember what it is but I know the fibre is from SweetGeorgia Yarns.
I finished weaving some more tea towels, from 8/2 cotton. The pattern is Ozark Quilter's Towels from the March/April 2018 issue of Handwoven magazine.
I cross stitched a few different pin cushions as a break from my big three year cross stitch project. These are all stuffed with crushed walnut shells (lizard litter from the pet store). The patterns are from BlackBird Designs, The Scarlet House, and With Thy Needle and Thread. Stitched on 37 and 40 count linen that I dyed, with floss that I also dyed (stitched one thread over two).

As I mentioned earlier we took a road trip down south (as a nice break from the cold) so lots of photos to share-


Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona
Sedona, Arizona
Hoover Dam, Nevada/Arizona
Montezuma Castle National Monument, Arizona
Shattuck Windmill Museum and Park, Oklahoma
Wichita, Kansas

Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium, Omaha, Nebraska.
I believe that was a female gorilla because she just walked around picking up all the pieces of paper.
We visited with family in Arizona and they have the cutest dog!
While there I saw a road runner for the first time, and there was a coyote too!!

Came home to cold temperatures and snow. So pretty!


All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...